
Labor Day is always one of my favorite get aways! Eric's mom's side of the family have been going camping to Island Park for over 25 years. It's tradition. We camp at Buffalo camp ground, while some softys "camp" in the cabins by Ponds Lodge. We had pretty good weather. It rained Saturday night and a little bit on Sunday. It wasn't as cold as I remembered Labor Day weekend to be. We played lots of games, laughed a lot and ate very well. We went into West Yellowstone to shop and came back with some great buys. Hailey was so good. I really think she loved being outside all day. Although, when it was bedtime, she knew exactly where to go. She would plop down on the air matress and was out in 30 seconds or less for the whole night. Another year come and gone. Only 358 more days until another Buffalo trip. But who's counting?
2 comments:
I love Island Park too - but not the camping! I'm glad you had a good time!!
Island Park is awesome. I am not a big fan of camping but I love being out-of-doors. I just love sleeping in my bed too much. :)
Post a Comment