
So I gave in and joined a fitness club. A couple of the girls I work with talked me into joining Planet Fitness with them. They are close by and within the budget so I thought, "Why Not?" I met with a trainer on Thursday at 5:30am and he was showing us the weights and getting us started with lower body exercises. I then went on Friday morning at 6:00am and did cardio on the Elliptical machines (my favorite) for a half an hour. Needless to say Friday I was very sore in the legs. I am feeling much better today! I am excited to get back into the swing of things and making my body rejoice in pain.
8 comments:
I used to go to planet fitness, I liked it. So sorry to hear about the hangups, I am sure you two are soo frustrated, but if I were to pick a couple that could handle it I would pick you two, you are so optimistic and determined to make it work, we will keep praying for you. And congrats on core academy, I know you will do terrific.
i think that is even the place that has free pizza on monday nights...that is worth it right there!!
Hi Guys,
I haven't checked your blog in a while, sorry. The new carpet and wood floor looks amazing! I am glad you took down that odd "art-deco" wall as well.
So, did the stairs that go down to the front door also get the wood flooring? I'm assuming so, but wasn't sure. If that is the case, did the landing and the stairs down to the garage also get wood flooring? Did the wood flooring continue into the half bathroom?
Glad you are also liking the new car. Have you been able to sell your other one yet? I nearly bought a MINI last weekend and then decided that I should wait just a little bit longer. The goal is to order one in Sep-Oct. *crosses fingers*
The Planet Fitness in downtown Salt Lake is all the rage...I have several friends who now go there. If I didn't already go to Gold's (and I was closer to downtown) I'd probably go try them out. I need to be better as I've really slacked off about going to the gym...ggrrrr...Keep up the good work with your workouts!
Later,
Chris
Good for you. We bought an elliptical last year and helped me lose 20 lbs...now if I can get even more off. I did run today! Yeah. I hear it gets more addicting the more you do it, but I still have to psych myself up for it. Good luck!
Way to go Brynn! Keep us updated on all your hard work - it will help keep me motivated too!
Oh way to go Brynn! It is so hard to get motivated, so nice job and good luck!
Nathan gave in awhile back too! Good for you!
I totally go to this gym. We should go together.... motivation.
Post a Comment