Omar turned 5 December 30! We went horse back riding along the beach in Mexico for his birthday. He loved it! He was all grins. When we got back to the house, he said, "Horses tomorrow?" (in Spanish of course) It broke my heart to tell him no. Little did he know mom and dad would be going home the next day. I miss my little guy and gal, only 8 more weeks until we go see them again. Any one out there who has a private jet that would like to fly us to Mexico sooner then that?
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Omar!
Omar turned 5 December 30! We went horse back riding along the beach in Mexico for his birthday. He loved it! He was all grins. When we got back to the house, he said, "Horses tomorrow?" (in Spanish of course) It broke my heart to tell him no. Little did he know mom and dad would be going home the next day. I miss my little guy and gal, only 8 more weeks until we go see them again. Any one out there who has a private jet that would like to fly us to Mexico sooner then that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow- horse back riding on the beach with you little ones! Exciting! I'll lend you my private jet, just as soon as Marci lets me buy one...
Sounds like you guys had so much fun in Mexico!
And the music thing on your blog is way cool. I love the Depeche Mode song! I haven't heard it forever!
I love your pictures of you guys with your kids! You look like a family!
Post a Comment