
What a fantastic Thanksgiving break it has been! Eric and I went up to my uncle's cabin in Heber Canyon and had Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. It was so nice to see them and spend time with my grandparents. I loved hearing the stories my uncle would tell about is "wild" teenage years. Then when we got home late Thursday night, but who should appear but two Jackson goes called the VZs and little Ty were here!
We love when they come to town and crash at our place. Jackie showed me some other fellow bloggers' sites and I loved cruising them and checking out their families. I love catching up on other and seeing their cute families. When did we all become grown ups? Where has the time gone?
Well I thought that this would be a good time to update my blog as I made it a goal to actually blog and not just post pictures. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your weekend because it is back to the grind on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment